Gluten free and paleo bagels are carbs everyone can enjoy! Read on to see how you can start your morning off great with these delicious Cinnamon Raisin Bagels featuring our Cinnamon Amazi Plantain Chips.
Recipe by Marissa Lerna of @marissaswholelife
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 2 Cups of Cinnamon Amazi Plantains
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 C of Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp's of Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Raisins
1. In a food processor, blend the plantains until it is almost like a flour mix.
2. Add all other ingredients except raisins together to the food processor and mix until a dough type batter forms.
3. Stir in raisins.
4. Press batter into a donut pan and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Note: If you do not have a donut pan, you can form a ring on parchment paper and bake like that!