Monday Motivation comes in all forms - a morning workout, an inspirational quote, some journaling... We're big fans of an end of day baking project to look forward to! Try these Maple Walnut Blondies by @marissaswholelife for a treat that's sure to uplift your spirits and help you power through the week ahead.
Maple Walnut Blondies
Recipe by Marissa of @marissaswholelife
* 1 C of @foodiefuel Vanilla Snacks
* 1 C of Cinnamon @amazifoods Plantains, Crushed
* 1 C of @bluediamond Almond Flour .
* 1 Egg
* 1/4 C of @parkersrealmaple Maple Syrup
* 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract .
* 1 tsp of Baking Powder
* 1 tsp of Cinnamon
* 1/4 C of Water
* 1/2 C of Walnuts, Chopped
1. Mix together all ingredients and stir until a brownie consistency.
2. Pour into a greased pan and bake at 350 for 18 minutes!
3. Top with @parkersrealmaple Maple Butter and Enjoy