Salted Coconut Oil Plantain Chips
**HOLIDAY NOTE: Want to add a special greeting card or gift note? Please let us know in the SPECIAL NOTES TO SELLER at checkout. You can write out the whole note, or just indicate interest. We will be in touch!**
Simple ingredients: Plantains, Coconut Oil, Salt. Yep, that's it.
DRIED AND ROASTED, NEVER FRIED. These plantain chips are unlike any others you've tasted. Caramelized texture, subtly sweet flavor, hearty crunch, no greasy residue.
Snag a bag to keep you going throughout your day - no matter what mood you’re in.
Mindfully Made & Clutter-Free:
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
- NO environmentally harmful palm oil!
Our favorite ways to enjoy Amazi Salted Coconut Oil Plantain Chips:
- On top of soups for a hint of sweetness and texture
- Dipped in hummus or almond butter
- In homemade granola or trail mix for a salty crunch
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Plantain chips were stale, chewy...NOT CRISP!!!
I love a good crunchy, salty snack, and so if I can get one without feeling completely guilty after having eaten the whole bag, then I know I have a winner. These are that snack, and YOU will be a winner if you get them - SO delicious!!
The kids love it and I'm so glad to have a healthy snack to be able to hand them quickly! Crispy and full of flavor!