Cocoa Plantain Chips
Simple ingredients: Plantains, Coconut Oil, Cocoa. Yep, that's it.
Plantains and cocoa? Trust us. It’s like an upgraded chocolate covered banana. This snack may sound and taste like a decadent treat, but is made from only real ingredients, so you can enjoy the nostalgic chocolatey taste without the sugar crash.
Mindfully Made & Clutter-Free:
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
- NO environmentally harmful palm oil!
- Plantains: Natural source of anti-inflammatory Resistant Starch and Prebiotic Fiber
- Cocoa: improves heart health with its powerful antioxidant properties
- Coconut Oil: source of good cholesterol, known to boost energy, curb hunger, and regulate high blood pressure.
Our favorite ways to enjoy Amazi Cocoa Plantain Chips:
- Dipped in Peanut Butter (POWER MOVE)
- Sub for sugary breakfast cereal (hint: they taste just like cocoa pebbles!!!)
- Sprinkle on top of yogurt (or ice cream.... shh!)
Talk about a powerhouse snack....
Natural product. Slight variation may occur. Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Reseal tightly after opening for maximum freshness. Please note, product may be sticky - don't be afraid to lick your fingers.
Organically grown in Uganda and sourced via Direct Trade/Fair for Life standards.
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 2"
Packed in a resealable, stand-up pouch. About 2 portions per bag...but we've been known to gobble up these goods in one sitting!
This flavor is available in BULK 1KG BAGS for families looking to nosh endlessly... We recommend keeping in an airtight container, or even in the fridge for longer shelf life.
**please note: We offer our snacks as a way to incorporate great micronutrients into your diet, and they are not intended to serve as any kind of supplement.