Chili Spiced Plantain Chips - Wholesale
Simple ingredients: Plantains, Chili, Olive Oil, Salt. Yep, that's it.
Looking for a spicy twist? Try our Chili Spiced plantain chips! Sure to fire up your taste buds, these sassy snacks satisfy your spicy needs, while still highlighting the natural sweetness of organically grown plantains. Hearty crunch, bold flavor, no greasy residue. Win, win, win.
Mindfully Made & Clutter-Free:
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
- NO environmentally harmful palm oil!
- Plantains: Natural source of anti-inflammatory Resistant Starch and Prebiotic Fiber
- Chili: known to naturally boost metabolism, and fun fact: concentration of Vitamin C per gram is higher than that of an orange!
- Olive Oil: heart healthy monounsaturated oil, full of antioxidants.
Our favorite ways to enjoy Amazi Chili Spiced Plantain Chips:
- On top of tacos (and taco salads...)
- Dipped in guacamole
- Paired with your favorite beer or cider for an epic happy hour
Talk about a powerhouse snack....
Natural product. Slight variation may occur. Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Reseal tightly after opening for maximum freshness. Please note, product may be sticky - don't be afraid to lick your fingers.
Organically grown in Uganda and sourced via Direct Trade/Fair for Life standards.
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Case size: 12 Units per case
Dims: 8 x 5 x 1
Shelf life: 14 months from production
Wholesale (FOB): $2.98/unit
For distribution options, delivered pricing, or further specs, please contact our sales team: email@example.com.