Cinnamon Spiced Plantain Chips
Simple ingredients: Plantains, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon. Yep, that's it.
The warm, familiar taste of cinnamon enhances the naturally sweet notes of organically grown plantains in our Cinnamon Spiced Plantain Chips. The flavor is nostalgic, sweet, and we gotta admit, downright addicting. Oh, and for all our healthy moms out there: these are a perfect kid-friendly, clutter-free treat… even for your pickiest eaters (Hint: they taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch when you put them in milk!). You’re welcome.
Mindfully Made & Clutter-Free:
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
- NO environmentally harmful palm oil!
- Plantains: Natural source of anti-inflammatory Resistant Starch and Prebiotic Fiber
- Cinnamon: known to help regulate diabetes, blood flow, and reduce risk of heart disease.
- Coconut Oil: source of good cholesterol, known to boost energy, curb hunger, and regulate high blood pressure.
Our favorite ways to enjoy Amazi Cinnamon Spiced Plantain Chips:
- Sub for sugary granola or cereal
- Dipped in peanut butter or dunked in chocolate
- Baked into banana bread
Talk about a powerhouse snack....
Natural product. Slight variation may occur. Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Reseal tightly after opening for maximum freshness. Please note, product may be sticky - don't be afraid to lick your fingers.
Organically grown in Uganda and sourced via Direct Trade/Fair for Life standards.
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 2"
Packed in a resealable, stand-up pouch. About 2 portions per bag...but we've been known to gobble up these goods in one sitting!
This flavor is available in BULK 1KG BAGS for families looking to nosh endlessly... We recommend keeping in an airtight container, or even in the fridge for longer shelf life.
**please note: We offer our snacks as a way to incorporate great micronutrients into your diet, and they are not intended to serve as any kind of supplement.