Ginger Turmeric Jackfruit Chews
**HOLIDAY NOTE: Want to add a special greeting card or gift note? Please let us know in the SPECIAL NOTES TO SELLER at checkout. You can write out the whole note, or just indicate interest. We will be in touch!**
Three simple ingredients: Jackfruit, Ginger, Turmeric. Yep, that's it.
Sticky, chewy, sweet - like a grownup fruit rollup, but made with just fruit and spices. NOTHING ELSE.
Amazi Ginger Turmeric Jackfruit Chews balance warming and earthy notes for a snack that is as equally tasty as it is healthy. With a truly unique, bold flavor that’s like a cross between apple, banana, mango, and pineapple, these chewy treats are packed with natural antioxidants, fiber, and are an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
Mindfully Made & Clutter-Free:
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Woman Owned Certified by WBENC
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
A bit about our Jackfruit:
- Grown predominantly in Uganda, South East Asia, and the Caribbean
- This massive fruit is a part of the mulberry family, believe it or not! And though it has a tiny heritage, Jackfruits can grow to weigh 80lb.
- Organically grown in Uganda and sourced via Direct Trade/Fair for Life standards.
Natural product. Slight variation may occur. Store sealed in a cool, dry place. Reseal tightly after opening for maximum freshness.
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 2"
Packed in a resealable, stand-up pouch. About 2 portions per bag...but we've been known to gobble up these goods in one sitting!
Love the spicy flavor. I’m on AIP and can’t have pepper so I crave extra gingery flavors. I wish these were available at more stores.
This is the best dried fruit I have ever tried. Really well done. You can tast the freshness. No additives. My kind of snacks.
I almost gave up on jackfruit. This product got me back!
Great snack with great flavor. We love it and so do our kids!
Great by themselves or chopped up on a salad.
The jackfruit chews are my favorite snack now, and that comes from someone who has bought 100+ Trader Joe’s mango packs over the years, and I think these taste better!