Cocoa Plantain Chips
CLEARANCE PRICING - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Savings on all pack sizes + free shipping on 12 packs!
Simple ingredients: Plantains, Coconut Oil, Cocoa. Yep, that's it.
Plantains and cocoa? Trust us. It’s like an upgraded chocolate covered banana. This snack may sound and taste like a decadent treat, but is made from only real ingredients, so you can enjoy the nostalgic chocolatey taste without the sugar crash.
- Vegan and Paleo Certified
- Naturally Gluten Free and Nut Free
- Free of preservatives, processed sugars, or additives
- NO environmentally harmful palm oil!
Our favorite ways to enjoy Amazi Cocoa Plantain Chips:
- Dipped in Peanut Butter (POWER MOVE)
- Sub for sugary breakfast cereal (hint: they taste just like cocoa pebbles!!!)
- Sprinkle on top of yogurt (or ice cream!)
Net Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)
Plantain chips in salted olive oil and cocoa approved by the toddler.
I ordered from Amazi a few times and really love the cocoa plantain and ginger tumeric jack fruits. Orders arrived promptly. Also admire the story behind the products.
I could eat these all day! These chips taste great and are an indulgence that you can feel healthy about.
Perfect for satisfying sweet cravings without the density of most sweets. Love love love these. I eat them over Greek yogurt or oats... or just straight out of the bag :)