Banana Protein Pancakes
This stack of banana protein pancakes pretty much sum up our ideal morning - and the best part is they are so easy and quick to make, you don't have to save them for a weekend!
We have to give a shout out to our lady love, Danielle over at @cacaoforcoconuts_ for this easy, yet delicious recipe!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs (want to make this a vegan meal? Use Peggs, plant eggs)
- 2 scoops protein
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. nut milk
2 Tbsp. ground seeds
All you have to do is:
- Mash banana and then mix it with nut milk.
- Add your egg (or make and add your egg equivalent).
- Add in all the dry ingredients, mix it all up.
- Heat up a skillet with a little oil and cook up your pancakes!
Top with your favorites. Danielle used our plantain chips as well as bananas, blueberries, coconut whip and cinnamon!