Wednesday is underway—need a boost to push through the hump? We got you covered with another Wellness Wednesday recipe. Make a mental note to snag the ingredients for these Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Squares by Marissa Lerna. They're sure to sweeten your hump day!
• 2 C of @amazifoods Cinnamon (or Cocoa!) Plantain Chips**, Chopped
• 1 C of Almond Flour
• 1 tsp of Baking Powder
• 1/4 C of @brandlesslife Coconut Sugar
• 1 Egg .
• 1/2 C of Water
• 2 Tbsps of Honey .
• 1 Apple , Chopped
• 1 tsp of Cinnamon .
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour into a 9x9 brownie pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
3. Drizzle with @parkersrealmaple Maple Butter & enjoy!