THIS ONE IS NEXT LEVEL Y'ALL.
Nothing like a tropical twist and a vibrant plate to disrupt a cold winter day. Paige from @paigeplates came up with this healthy, flavor packed meal using our Coconut Oil Plantain Chips.
Try it yourself and let us know what you think!
Coconut Plantain Crusted Cod
-Pulse equal parts Amazi Salted Coconut Oil Plantain Chips and shredded coconut in a food processor
- Dip cod in salt & peppered flour, shaking off excess, then a beaten egg, shaking off excess, then coconut plantain mixture
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes, until cooked through
- Combine pineapple, cherry tomatoes, red onion, serrano chile, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl. Taste and adjust quantities to your liking!
- Cook basmati rice according to package instructions, using coconut milk instead of water. Once off heat, stir in lime juice and chopped cilantro to your liking.
Cilantro Lime Aioli
- Blend 1 cup of mayo, juice of 1-2 limes, 2 garlic cloves, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 cup of cilantro. Taste and adjust to your liking!